Why choose APEX Home Inspection?
- We're full-time inspectors and can respond quickly to meet your needs.
- We use a team oriented approach when performing your inspection. We'll have two licensed inspectors at your job.
- We walk roofs, unless safety of structural issues prohibit, and go into crawlspaces.
- We encourage our clients to be present at the inspections. We explain our processes and reports and provide guidance on next steps, if necessary.
- Our "client friendly" inspection reports will be e-mailed or delivered within 24 hours of your inspection.
- We gladly work with out-of-town clients.
- We are licensed by the State of Kentucky and insured.
- We have a Certified Radon Measurement Specialist on staff to answer your questions regarding radon and its health risks.
- We know your schedule can be hectic, so we are available on evenings and weekends!
- We promise 100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back!
We are an affiliate member of the Lexington-Bluegrass Association of Realtors. Click here to visit the LBAR website. This will open another browser window.
APEX is an accredited business with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. Click the BBB Logo to view a current reliability report.
Here's what our customers say about us!
"John, This is a great report. Thank you again for all of your help." Frank M.
"Thanks so much John!" Monica K.
"Thanks for the quick turn around." Jason A.
"Just a note to express our appreciation for a thorough home inspection. Your report was professionally done by an individual that (obviously) knows what he's doing. This report greatly lessened the stress of moving into an older home. Thanks so much." Garry V.
APEX uses the NAHI Standards of Practice for all inspections. Click here to view the Standard. TIP: When choosing a home inspector, you can verify he/she is licensed by the Kentucky Board of Home Inspectors. Click here to use the Board's ONLINE LICENSE VERIFICATION system.
John Elliott (HI-3052) is a licensed home inspector and certified radon measurement specialist. Have a question? Give me a call!
Chuck Taylor (HI-3164) is a licensed home inspector and is the newest member of our team. He brings a wealth of expertise to our company and we're lucky to have him!
Meet Buddy, our Director of Security. Buddy doesn't go to many inspections (well...not any), but is always happy when we return from one...
Our team's philosophy is simple...
We never forget our quality is no better than that voiced by our last customer!